Monday, February 16, 2009

What Font are You?

These days, it seems the internet is full of all kinds of crazy things. One of those crazy things it doesn't have a shortage in is personality quizzes. If you're a MySpace user, you've probably seen your friends proudly displaying which favorite celebrity they are most closely matched to or maybe you even know which super hero you are most like. The possibilities are endless.

If you are interested in design and/or typography, you like to answer questions about yourself, or if you're just plain curious, take the "What Font are You?" quiz.

It turns out, I'm the ubiquitous, reliable sort

1 comment:

  1. I came out as courier because I'm (according to the exam) such an outside-of-the-box nonconformist. I don't much like using courier (except when I'm parodying unabomber-style manifestos), but was flattered by the picture it painted of me.

    I posted the link on my Facebook page, so my friends can explore their personalities yet again (as you remarked). When I was a tween and teen in the late 70s, the world was in some ways simpler: everyone only wanted to know what your Zodiac sun sign was.

    ReplyDelete